Pages

Friday 18 September 2015

Dear you

I’m Sorry

Sometimes I get jealous thingking that someone else could make you happier than I could. I guess it’s my insecurities acting up. Because I know I’m not the prettiest, smartest, or most fun and exciting. But I do know that no matter how and long you look; you’ll never find somebody that loves you like I do.



I hope you’ll understand. Why I’m so annoying. But I’ve been thingking out loud over this time. I’m really okay if you want to be with someone else. Maybe you can love her bigger than you ever love me. But.... one thing you should know that no one could love you as much as I do.

I tried to hold on. I thought that I was strong. The image of you flickered, weak and unclear, and I'm back to misery. The pain of loving you is larger than life. The pain of realising we can't be together is slowly swallowing the universe. So please tell me, how much pain a soul can contain? While you're on that, tell me too: how to not love you?


You know what? I’m still loving you no matter what. Even loving you is makes me look like a fool. And now I have to keep my distance from you, it doesn’t mean I hate you. Because love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more, to give way to the happiness of the person you love J



No comments:

Post a Comment